#1 Wendy Houses Suppliers & Installers in South Africa
Contact Us / Get a quote
Mutsamvi Construction Company
There is also 22mm and 32mm Floor. Wiĺl use these one on customer request.
Construction of wall panels
- We have more than 9 years of experience
- We build quality, strong and state art wooden houses
- We build all sizes and all types of wendy houses, according to your needs
- Our wendy houses are top of the range very durable, high quality and affordable
- Our products are for sale to customers all over South Africa, whether you live in Cape Town (Western Cape), Johannesburg (Gauteng), Durban (Kwa-Zulu Natal) or Bloemfontein (Freestate).
- Log cabins and homes
- Wendy houses
- Cottages (guest, grannies and baby sitters)
- Offices (comfortable, secure and weather-friendly top)
- Sheds (tool sheds, garages and general sheds)
- Classrooms (schools,creches,
Log Cabin and Home: Our Log Cabin and Home wall panels frames are constructed with 38mm/50mm pine beams/ 38mmx76mm depending with the size of the house and cladded with either 16mm, 22mm or 32mm depending on customer’s specifications or needs. We use both CCA and non CCA treated Log profiles. Panels are cladded painted with penetrating oil treatment(waxoil) with specified tint( mahogan or deep brown). For high quality log cabins, speak to the team today.
Wendy Houses are solid timber structures that are great for storage purposes or ideal to live in. The difference between a wendy house and a garden shed is that the latter doesn’t have windows. The wendy houses constructed by Mutwamvi are designed with higher walls to make it easy to move around in. We manufacture the wendy houses on-site take care of the installation. As we’ve mentioned before, you can expect only the best quality when ordering a wendy house from us. If you are looking for a wendy house that is durable and affordable, you have come to the right place. Get in touch to request a wendy house quote today.
Terms & Conditions
- All quotes are valid for a period of 30 day’s from date of the quotation.
- All quotes are subjected to the availability of goods and / or services. Price is subjected to change due to: Currency fluctuations, variations in goverment induced duties and taxes and/or statutory labour charges
- All prices include erection and delivery costs
- All prices quoted above exclude any tilling, painting, plumbing, electricity, light fittings and cupboards, unless other wise specified.
- All prices quoted above exclude any cost incurred to erect the goods on a slope of more than 600 mm or more.
- Delivery will take place 2-4 days from date of deposit
- Payment (only bank guaranteed cheque’s or cash will be accepted) will be required as follow:
60% of the contract price as deposit upon placement of the order;
b. 30% of the contract price upon completion of the roof structure;
c. 10% Balance on final inspection.
- No cancellations or variations to this agreement shall be valid unless confirmed in writing by Mutsamvi construction Company
- Ownership shall pass to the customer on receipt of full payment by Mutsamvi Construction Company , after which all keys to the unit will be handed to the customer.
- Risk regarding units to be erected on site, shall pass to the customer upon initial delivery of materials on site.
- Risk regarding pre-erected units shall pass to the customer upon delivery there off on site.
- The customer is liable for the provision of suitable accommodation (at his own cost) for the employees of Mutsamvi Construction Company, should they not be able to stay on site where the units are being erected.
- It is the obligation of the customer to submit all building plans to the local authority, and to obtain the necessary approval from them. Plan submitting and engineering fees not included in the quotation.
- All quotes are subject to conditions of sale.
- A generator must be supplied by the client including petrol